Your 24/7 Gold & Silver Prices & News Reports
Welcome to GOLD METALS & BULLION, your news source for gold and silver prices; join us daily for the latest economic news and forecasts on precious metals. We work hard to bring you the latest breaking news on the global financial system and precious metals. Our site make it easy for you to get all the breaking news stories in one place.
SILVER PRICES & GOLD PRICE CHARTS TODAY:
Japan Yen Chinese Yuan
Today’s Silver Prices
Today’s Gold Price
WHY INVEST IN GOLD AND SILVER BULLION?
It is now clear that the worlds financial system is getting into a critical area. When money supply increases, the value of a currency declines. Throughout history, precious metals have maintained their value. Many people who see inflationary levels eating away at their savings are moving some of their cash into bullion, in order to maintain the value of their savings. Since year 2000, silver prices and gold prices have increased tremendously in response to the constant barrage of money printing. See chart below to see the value of the dollar compared to gold.
Throughout history, silver and gold bullion has been a hedge against inflation. As the value of the currency deflates, bullion prices move in reverse. It is not that the price of silver bullion or gold bullion is increasing, but the value of the currency is declining; and it costs more to purchase precious metals. At Gold Metals and Bullion we will work to provide you with the latest silver and gold price forecasts from leading precious metals experts. Keeping you updated on all the news that can effect your precious metals investments.
REASONS WHY WE ARE BULLISH ON SILVER AND GOLD PRICES:
- Silver is used for industrial purposes. Silver is the highest conductor of electricity and is needed for solar panels, cell phones and computers. The demand for this precious metal will cause silver prices to rise over the coming years.
- Silver supply is in short. They simply cannot keep up with the demand.
- Silver is used for medical purposes such as colloidal silver anti-bacterial therapy as well as silver is used in X-rays. This will keep demand high and silver prices high.
- Many countries are dropping the U.S. dollar as their trading currency. This may cause a flight into precious metals such as silver and gold.
- Central Banks are storing gold.
- Gold has withstood the test of time in maintaining purchasing power.
- Internationally, gold is a valuable asset that has purchasing power.
- Gold is used for commercial purposes.
Legal Disclaimer: We are not financial advisers and do not recommend investments. We only provide financial news and make no buy or sell recommendations. All visitors required to do your due diligence before purchasing gold and silver bullion. We attempt to provide accurate prices for gold and silver. We do not guarantee accuracy, but do our best to provide the most up to date information. The gold and silver experts featured on our site are separate from our website and do not own this site. We do not claim to be any of our expert forecasters but place their videos on our site to assist investors who are looking for economic updates.